I have JSM integration for alerts and tickets configured. When an alert with certain priority is acknowledged, a ticket is created in an unassigned state. I would like to get the ticket assigned to the user who acknowledges the alert.
I tried to follow this Atlassian article with no luck - Assign Jira Work Items to Alert Acknowledgers in OpsGenie | Jira and Jira Service Management | Atlassian Support
This article has 2 major parts: Adding comment to ticket, assign ticket based on that comment. Unfortunately, I am unable to get even the first part working.
Screenshots attached for reference.
- JSM Sync config.jpg - screenshot of the configuration as per Atlassian article

- MyConfig.jpg - screenshot of my config rule that creates a ticket when an alert is acknowledged. This rule also adds a comment to ticket when the alert is closed, but doesn't add a comment when alert is acknowledged.

Any suggestion is welcome.
Thanks.