Hello
We have Jira Data Center 9.14.1, user management via Crowd.
I have a problem with performing automation. Automation is started when the status of the problem changes, two variables {{username}} and {{groupname}} are set in it, and the web request api POST
/rest/api/2/group/user is executed?groupname={{groupname.urlEncode}}
in the body of
{
"name": "{{username}}"
}
The expected result of automation: the user {{username}} is added to the group {{groupname}} and sees problems that are accessible only to the group {{groupname}}. The actual result: automation is being performed, and in the User Management System, I see that the user has been added to the group, but the user does not get access to the issues. And if after that, I manually update any user's membership in any group through the UI (it doesn't matter if I add or delete it), then the changes made by automation are applied and the user sees the problems that he needed access to. I have already tried to solve it by running scripts, the same result. Who knows how to solve the problem? I think the problem is with some kind of event or cache.