In the current system, at 1500, 5000, and 10000 karma, we can earn "swag". Will this still be in existence on Confluence Questions?
Yes, definitely! The design of the "karma king/queen" T-Shirt may change in the future (since Confluence Questions calls it 'reputation' instead)... so the current Karma King/Queen T-Shirt could become a collector's item :-)
"Reputation King/Queen"? .. No, that doesn't sound good ..
Just changing the word I think is not an best option.. This must be redisigned completly...
Any ideas already?
Just some random ideas at this stage. Thinking about something like "Answers Guru" or "Answers Champion". Do you have any ideas?
It seems that the answer to the question is no. I have ordered my karma king t-shirt on April 9th and here I am, still waiting for it without any information from Atlassian ...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.