https://bitbucket.org/everrati-pagoda/pagoda/src/active/
I have run BFG commands to rewrite history and remove unnecessary files from this repo, yet the size of the .git directory and repository online are still over 100MB more than I expect.
Please verify that the expected and current size is <20MB and run the relevant cleanup actions?
Hi @Gordon Lai
The Atlassian support team has been notified and they will reach out to you.
Hey @Gordon Lai
I have run Git GC on the affected repository as requested, but the size remains around 132 MB. Please try cloning the repo, and if the clone size matches the remote size, it indicates you still have files that need cleanup.
Check out our KB on how to clean your repository up further
https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/reduce-repository-size/
I hope this helps.
Regards,Syahrul
Hi @Syahrul,
Ok, something must have gone wrong with my previous bfg run.
I have done the process again and a fresh clone has a Windows Explorer size now of around 60MB, but the BitBucket online repo size is showing as 155MB to me, could you kindly run the Git GC again on your end and check the cloud remote has been cleaned?
Regards,
Gordon
This is done. Your repository is now around 25 MB.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.