It doesn't seem to have a usual "Cancel subscription" button available for all other products. How do I cancel this particular subscription?
I have the same problem. I clicked and seemingly opted in to try it but now I keep getting harrased by their billing emails.
I don't want anything to do with this Revo Dev thing anymore and doesn't seem to have any cancallation option other than just not adding any billing info until april and wait for it to expire then.
Very annoying.
yay wtf. I also accidentaly tripped into the trap, now I can pay for 8 users for something we don't really use.
Would be appreciated not getting ripped off here...
Welcome to the community @René Herzog and @Altin Rovo Dev doesn’t currently have a standard self-service “cancel subscription” option in the UI. To stop billing, you’ll need to remove all users/licensing and/or let the trial expire. If you want it fully removed, the recommended approach is to contact Atlassian support to cancel or disable it on your site.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.