Brothers & Sisters,
I see there is already a BUG in jira regarding SYNC comments with attachements but there is workaround proposal that I am trying to use.

Its simple logic taken from official atlassian web side.
1. When ticket is edited -> field Attachements
2. Issue type condition
3. For linked issues type XYZ
4. EDIT field Attachements -> Copy From trigger issue
5. Add a smart value comment
ISSUE OF THIS SOLUTION I AM FACING
1. I have Ticket A as a source of attachements
2. Ticket B that should copy attachements from Ticket A once they are uploaded to ticket A
In Other words, when Ticket A has new attachement copy it to Ticket B
BUT!!
1. This solution works only for 1 TIME sync.
2. If I upload Attach1 to Ticket A -> Attach1 is copied to Ticket B (PERFECT)
3. If I upload Attach2 to Ticket A -> Attach2 IS copied to Ticket B but also Attach1 is copied again
at the end of this Ticket A has 2 attachements and Ticket B has
Attach1 x2
Attach2 x1
If I upload Attach3 to ticket A then again Ticket B will take all of attachments AGAIN + Attach3.
Ticket B does not recognise "NEW ATTACHEMNT" from Ticket A.
I believe its common issue and i am wondering if it is feasible to resolve with automation only....