Hi everyone... I've got an SVN Repository that has many different unrelated projects in the trunk and I'm trying to clone each project into it's own bitbucket/git repository. I followed the migration guide from Atlassian (https://www.atlassian.com/git/tutorials/migrating-overview) but I seem to be running into some trouble.
I downloaded and installed all the required tools in Ubuntu and then downloaded the svn migration script. I was able to build the authors.txt file no problem but when I tried to run the next step (Convert) nothing seems to happen.
Here is what I am running:
~$ git svn clone --stdlayout --authors-file=authors.txt "https://core-wsus.cgc.local:8443/svn/NEW/trunk/CGC/AssessmentUploader SqlServer" assessment-uploader
And here is the output:
Initialized empty Git repository in /home/ssmic/GitMigration/assessment-uploader/.git/
Using higher level of URL: https://core-wsus.cgc.local:8443/svn/NEW/trunk/CGC/AssessmentUploader SqlServer => https://core-wsus.cgc.local:8443/svn/NEW
W: Ignoring error from SVN, path probably does not exist: (160013): Filesystem has no item: File not found: revision 100, path '/trunk/CGC/AssessmentUploader SqlServer'
W: Do not be alarmed at the above message git-svn is just searching aggressively for old history.
This may take a while on large repositories
However when I view the output directory it is empty aside from a .git folder. What am I missing here?