Hi @Alexey Dorofeev
Where you using a Free subscription instance, if you did and not use it for an amount of time you should have received emails on deactivation of this site.
If you are not the admin, the admin of the site would have got these. Can you access admin.atlassian.com.
If this instance is deactivated to long all information will be deleted.
I will ask an Atlassian agent to look at this post, this can take up to two business days. Keep an eye on this post.
Hi, @Marc -Devoteam- ,Yes, I use a Free subscription instance.On December 11, 2025, in the correspondence regarding the request CA-3831747 I received a response "Your site has not been deactivated.". I haven't received any notifications since then.In February I tried to continue the correspondence on this request, but it is closed.Thanks, I'll keep an eye on this post.
Hello @Alexey Dorofeev ,
Good day! Welcome to Atlassian Community
Can you share your concerned cloud site URL so that we can check?
Hello, @Shalini Pradhan Yes, sure. My cloud site URL: https://alexeydorofeev.atlassian.net/
Good day! We checked and the site was deactivated due to inactivity on Dec 12, 2025 and then deleted on Dec 26, 2025
Thank you
Hello, @Shalini Pradhan ,
This is strange news. I visited the site on Dec 11, 2025. Why was the site deactivated on Dec 12, 2025 and deleted? How can this problem be solved?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.