Hi,
I have an ambitious question. I want to create an ROVO agent that can write a User Story based on all Atlassian Knowledge. When starting the Agent, I need to be asked the question (what is the detailed description of the story)
Based on this question, it must write the entire story and fill in the fields I have indicated with ID. It may also use all the knowledge it has at its disposal, as well as Atlassian functional knowledge, because our User Stories as Jira administrators are usually functional in nature.
Who has already done this in ROVO, i.e., built an agent that can write a User Story, and then the next goal is to immediately convert this into a Workitem in Jira.
Does anyone have a step-by-step plan or an example of an Agent that already does this? It would be very helpful to me.
I have already created a scenario for an Agent. If you want, I can email it to you. However, it does not yet give the result I want.
Grtz. Eric