Hi there I use Jira for work and find rovo irritating because it tries to "help" all the time but it just ends up getting in the way. Is there anyway I can turn it off permanently?
Hi @Dillon Fallstrom
To my knowledge, you cannot entirely disable Rovo as it's now part of the platform, but you can turn off the AI features by following this article: Deactivate AI in apps
There is an Atlassian suggestion/feature request to allow for Rovo to be disabled being tracked under ROVO-144 that you can upvote and follow
Only the organization administrator can disable Rovo, and it will turn off the feature for the site, not for individual users.
Here are the steps on how to disable it on the site-level:
https://support.atlassian.com/organization-administration/docs/deactivate-ai-in-apps/
Thank you.
Hi @Chris Rogers
Thanks for your input this is what I was looking for, have a good weekend!
Hey @Victor Law - Ricksoft Thanks for clearing that up, have a nice rest of your day!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.