I am trying to extract a report from Jira Cloud (Jira Service Management, project SD) containing all issues created between 01/01/2026 and 01/31/2026 (a total of 708 issues), including the exact date and time when each issue first transitioned to the “Em andamento” status and later to the “Resolvido” status. I have successfully validated my authentication and confirmed that I have permission to view all issues, as I am able to export all 708 records normally through the user interface. However, when attempting to retrieve the complete status transition history through technical queries, I encounter errors such as 410 (Gone), 400 (Bad Request), and 404 (Not Found) when searching for issues or accessing the changelog, whether via shell commands or JQL. I have also tested different variations of requests and parameters, but I am still unable to retrieve the transition timestamps. I would like to understand what the correct and currently supported method is for extracting the full status change history of issues in Jira Cloud, and what the recommended approach would be to reliably obtain this information for a large volume of tickets.