Hello. When we are trying to add a new issue from greenhopper (under epic or just "Create Issue) the issue is created, but we get this error instead of confirmation:
----
An error occurred
Hide…
Please try refreshing the page, or contact your administrator / Atlassian Support if the problem continues.
Details
◦ Exception: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'Deferred' of undefined
◦ Resource: https://jira.a.snowmen.se/s/en_USp282r6-418945332/846/4/c5b1009c1f3c8979da432819b17b17eb/_/download/contextbatch/js/gh-rapid/batch.js
◦ Line: 1181
Environment
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_7_5) AppleWebKit/537.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/24.0.1312.56 Safari/537.17
Jira: v5.2.4.1
Greenhopper: 6.1.2
I have disabled all plugins but Greenhopper, but to no avail. Thanful for any assistance.
Best regards
/Henric
Hey there, everyone.
Looking at the error provided by Henric, I believe that it might be related to this bug:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-7317
Add yourself as a watcher and share your concerns about it. Since it is in the open state, you might have to wait for the feedback from the developers on this. Hope it helps.
Warm regards,
Danial
Same Problem to me.
Jira: 5.2.5
Greenhopper 6.1.2
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_8_2) AppleWebKit/537.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/24.0.1312.57 Safari/537.17
Maybe sth. Mac specific???
cu
delph.ine
Same issue here on JIRA 5.2 and GH 6.1.2This has happened a few times
And a slightly different one:
Exception: TypeError: $ is undefinedResource: http://jira.fx.srv.westpac.com.au/s/en_US-9slpbc-418945332/812/2/c5b1009c1f3c8979da432819b17b17eb/_/download/contextbatch/js/gh-rapid/batch.jsLine: 1181
EnvironmentMozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/17.0 Firefox/17.0
Has anyone opened an issue with Atlassian?
i just successfully created an issue from greenhopper (6.1.2) on jira (5.2.5) using a MAC
Having similar error (not exactly the same) in Jira 5.2.0, GH 6.1.2 and have raised an issue with Atlassian support. Will post their reply here once I hear back
Exception: TypeError: $ is undefined
Resource: http://cv-jira.corp.nextag.com:8080/s/en_US-8gjcft-418945332/812/108/7b9442f3ef761810aa29890db9865c95/_/download/contextbatch/js/gh-rapid/batch.js
Line: 1181
We are also having the same issue, JIRA 5.2.1 GH 6.1.2, happens every time we create an issue throught the backlog.
Same problem here.
Also with
Hi, is there a JIRA ticket open for this? Can I vote to get it fixed.
Hi, is there a JIRA ticket open for this? Can I vote to get it fixed? We're having this problem as well. JIRA 5.2.4, GH 6.1.2, Windows
Hi all -
I have a support ticket open but not an issue within JIRA. At this point I have given them a c ouple support zips after being asked to re-index and all the standard troubleshooting. Will update once there's a resolution
I am escalating this now, since more than me seem to have this problem.
Has anyone managed to raise an Jira issue with Atlassian? I am a bit reluctant to do so if there already are one, also, they do tend to drown there.
Ah, excellent. Please all, go and vote for this issue som we can let it have some attention.
Hey there again, everyone.
Wonderful. Glad to be of help to all of you!
FYI for those that aren't watching the issue mentioned by Danial - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-7317 was added to their current Sprint on Friday and resolved last night. Should be fixed in 6.1.4
Hey there, Violette.
You can kindly refer to the following bug report to monitor the progress of it. It should be fixed in GreenHopper 6.1.4.
6.1.3.2 was made available last Friday for download
I thought you said the fix was in 6.1.4 - or, are you saying it is in both?
Yeah, it was tagged with fix version 6.1.4 but for some reason they never released that but did a 6.1.3.2 last week
So I can't find any clues as to when 6.1.4. is targeted for release - anyone?
6.1.4.2 is available for download customers now. Since I am one I don't know exactly the schedule for ondemand but would guess it's soon as well
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.