Hi all,
I've had a good search and haven't found another issue like this, apologies if I've missed something.
We're just migrated from an on-deman to an internally hosted instance of JIRA, all of which has gone well. I'm now taking the time to address our permissions. We've got a group called jira-administrators (no surprises there...) and the Administrator project role.
I want users in the 'Administrator' project role to be able to administer their own project in terms of being able to add other users to other roles (which is exactly what the role description says it will do). But it doesn't work, only users who are in the jira-administrator group have the ability to administer project roles.
This doesn't seem right but I can't see anywhere that I can enable this, it all seems to be set up correctly in the permission schemes. Has anyone got any suggestions?