I have an account in the JIRA board, i just want to integrate the Rovo AI Agent. Please provide me the steps
Hello Ramya,
Rovo AI doesn’t get added to individual Jira projects. Atlassian confirms that it’s turned on at the organization (site) level by an Organization Admin, and once enabled, it automatically works across Jira for users who have access. To enable it, go to admin.atlassian.com, select your organization, navigate to Products -> Rovo, and enable Rovo. Once enabled, users can access Rovo inside any Jira issue or board without additional project configuration.
See this documentation: https://support.atlassian.com/rovo
@Ramya N what Jira Cloud plan do you have?
Hey @Ramya N ,
On top of what Gunjan said, I would recommend checking this learning path: Get the most out of Rovo 📚
This should give a pretty nice overview of what Rovo is, and how you could use it 👀
Cheers,Tobi
I would add to @Gunjan Kumar comment to say availability still depends on licensing and rollout, so even if enabled, it may not appear everywhere immediately.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.