I can't access my Bitbucket account. The following message appears:
You may run into this issue when you use specific browsers or add-ons that hide the referer header for id.atlassian.com and other Atlassian sites. Check for these and then try logging in again.This only happens with my primary email address. I tried with another email and it worked fine. I probably used this email address years ago to create a Bitbucket account. Could this email account be blocked? Where can I get support to check this for me?I can access the home.atlassian.com page normally.
H and Welcome, i have send the atlassian support a hint to this thread. I think they will contact you asap they can. BRKai
Hi @Edemilson Lima
I've re-activated your account, it was inactive as it hadn't been logged into for a number of years.
Please try to log back in
Cheers!
- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.