I have a work type called Blog that after it has been Done (or on our board Published) for 6 months, I'd like --
1. The summary to update to: [6M Review] {{issue.summary}}
2. The status to update to: Coming Up
3. The due date to update: 30d after this trigger
4. Re-assign to: xxx
I am trying to use Rovo to build this automation but I can't tell if it's working because I don't technically have any blogs posts that have been done for 6 months. When I try to update it 1M to test, I don't get any results.. so I'm assuming it's not working.
To test it, instead of updating the task, I want the automation to even just send me the results of the query in my email, so that I could just review what tasks need to be updated and just manually do it (FOR NOW, would prefer the automation but I don't trust it yet to update my tasks).
Help!
Edit -- Here's what I asked Rovo: For blog tasks, 6M after being transitioned to Done, I want the following changes to automate: I want the summary to change to "[6M review] {{issue.summary}}" and I want the due date to update to 30days after the trigger and I want the assignee to update to Robin and I want the status to update to Coming Up.
What Rovo built:
It looks good? But what I'm nervous about is the JQL:
project in (12222) AND (status = Done AND updated <= startOfDay(-180d) AND issuetype = Blog)
"<= startOfDay(-180d)" is what makes me nervous. How do I know if this only triggers issues on that exact day. I don't want it to continue triggering issues that are 6M+1day, etc.