I'm using the "Atlassian: Jira, Rovo Dev, Bitbucket" plugin for VS Code. I was able to authenticate Jira but am struggling with connecting Bitbucket.
Steps I Followed:
- I click the "Login with API Token" button and I provide the cloud URL (https://bitbucket.org) and click "Save Site".
- It forwards me to the "Confirm access to your account" page on Bitbucket but as soon as I go there, I can also see an error on the VS Code plugin saying "Authentication for bbcloud has been cancelled."
- Disregarding, that message I try the "Grant Access" button which redirects me to https://127.0.0.1:31415/bbcloud?code=<some long token> but that page is "not found" (which isn't surprising considering the error message on the plugin.
I'm not sure why the temporary service/server on my machine is failing to start (or stay on) in order for the authentication flow to complete. Any ideas or suggestions?
I'm running Windows 11 and WSL and VS Code v1.109.4 and v4.0.19 of the Atlassian plugin is. The extension is enabled via WSL (which could be the issue?) which is Ubuntu 24.04.