Dear members.
I am trying to create an automation for generating email alerts for the features with all child issues as Abandoned/Done/Accepted.
I have created a Variable - variableOutSideBranch at top of the rule with smart value as INIT. I am then creating a Branch to iterate over each features for child checks and appending such into another same variable as variableOutSideBranch witn smart value as {{variableOutSideBranch}}{{featureRows}}. I could see Features are appending inside the branch.
However when I call the same variable outside the branch to perform actions, it does not the the same value as what it had inside the branch and reset to one at top of the rule. This breaks the automation as this does not have features detail I obtained inside the branch and appended to same variable.
Please note I am not using any third party addins/Apps and sticking to pure Jira Cloud native automation resources.
Can someone guide me rectifying this issue?