We would build up the CMDB and in there we have all Notebooks and all Applications. but I can only the application to 1 Notebook 1:1 linkI need the Link 1:n that I can see if the Licence is running out or we have only a specific numbers of licence from which Notebook can I uninstall the application.
Hi @Wolfgang Steiner
First don't use link, use reference as it can be used in aql and u can do more complex queries even inside fields down the line,
Go to your attribute - Attribute settings the 3 dots and then Cardinality and set it to maximum or what ever number u like. this will let u associate the laptop with as many apps u want
Hope this helps!
Thank you - It is exact what I need
Happy to help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.