Hello Brothers and Sisters,
I need Precondition when EPIC status changes to DONE. I have JSU access

There is template for LINKED issues (flat i.e. Blocked By, Relates to) but there is no template for EPIC LINK. What I see is generic JQL and now I start my issue.
When I use JQL for any PostFunction in terms of Parent Link (Initiative vs EPIC) I use below 2 generic JQLs
1. "Parent Link" = {{triggerIssue.Key}}
2. key in parentIssuesOf("{{triggerIssue.key}}") But I need generic JQL which returns me All Stories from EPIC which are not DONE.
In regular JQL filter expression I use this function
issuesInEpics
Unfortunatelly when I try to put this function into my JQL JSU expression it doesnt work
issuesInEpics = {{triggerIssue.Key}}
Can anyone support with this? The generall goal is
1. When EPIC goes to DONE
2. Check if there are child stories not-done
3. Update custom field flag to YES