I have free plans for a couple of apps, such as JSM, Jira, and Confluence. I have not logged into the apps for at least a month. I can successfully log into my account but cannot launch any of the apps.
When I click on the orange triangle for JSM the message states "App Offline". When I try to Open the app, I am directed to a Site Maintenance window. As I've stated, I have not logged into the apps for a bit and am not sure if this message is valid.
When I click on the orange triangle for Jira the message states "App Offline". When I try to Open the app, I am directed to a Site Maintenance window. As I've stated, I have not logged into the apps for a bit and am not sure if this message is valid.
When I click on the orange triangle for Confluence it states "App Offline" However, when I attempt to open the app I see a message stating Confluence has been deactivated. I don't see an option to reactivate.


