I was working on a test JIRA instance where my team finished 4 agile sprints. We ended up moving the JIRA project into production, while all the issues have been migrated correctly - I lost all my finished sprints data along with the Agile bits.
While the agile boards and dashboards are fairly easy to re-create. How do I got about redoing all the sprints along with it's "log-work" data, here are my thoughts:
- move all the resolved/closed issues back to 'concept' status
- create sprint 0 - 3 (with start and stop in the past)
- manually log work for each issue, backtracking the date
- re-resolving the issue backtracking the date
- re-finishing the sprint
is that feasible - currently i am struggling with the following:
- can't seem to change a status back to 'concept'
- can't seem to resolve a issue with a backtracked date
has anybody done something similar?