Hello,
I'm a Trello beginner and just found out about automation.
My current board had many cards that were filled with countless checklists, so I wanted to find a solution to make it more organized.
I thought of an automation that would allow me to create a list of cards that would all be linked to a newly created card :
when a card is created in list "X" on board "Y, find a card titled "1" in list "TEmplate" on board "Z", copy the card to the top of list "{triggercardname}" on board "Z", find a card titled "{triggercardname}" on board "Y", link the cards together
(repeated 7 times for 7 different card templates)
However, I would like to update the list name on board "Z" automatically whenever "triggercardname" is modified. Is it possible ? I couldn't find a "when card name is modified" in the triggers.
Thanks a lot in advance !