Hello, I am locked out of Atlassian after attempting to implement SSO. Is someone from Atlassian able to help me create a ticket?
Hi @Richard sanchez ,
I've raised it to Atlassian through this question but this can take a while before they can take a look.
You might be best/faster to try and raise a ticket through https://support.atlassian.com/contact , if needed through an alternative account.
I am on an alternative account and when I attempt to fill out the support contact form my only support options are these two below. I tried various apps and pasted our org url, and no luck.
Ask questions or browse discussions to find the information you need. Support staff and developers from Atlassian check in regularly to help answer tricky or highly technical questions.
Browse the Community
You'll find info on how to set up Jira Software and make the most of its features in our online documentation.
View Documentation
Hello, Good day. I have created a support ticket with concern team using your gmail account used in this thread. Please add your site and Organization details to the ticket. You would have received an email with the ticket details now. Thanks!
Ok Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.