Hello! I'm a solo user of Trello and I have a few automations on hand to keep my board organized. Is there a way to reorganize/reorder the rules so that they activate from the top down?
For my specific example, Rule 1 says, "Every day, create a unique card with title 'Card Title' in list 'Daily Tasks'", and after that, I created Rule 2, which says, "Every day, archive each card marked as complete in list 'Daily Tasks'". But the new rule is automatically added to the bottom, so when Rule 1 checks to see if the card exists, it hasn't been archived yet and the rule does nothing. I haven't found a way to drag Rule 2 to activate before Rule 1 so that completed cards get archived and a new, functionally identical card gets added. It seems I would have to delete Rule 1 and rewrite it so it will be added to the bottom.
Ultimately I am trying to create a list of tasks which need to be listed as incomplete at the start of every day. Trello does not seem to have a built-in automation for marking preexisting (or copied) cards as incomplete, so I'm trying to work around it by archiving completed cards and replacing them with new ones.
Thanks for any help!