Hi, we submitted a request to publish an app in the Atlassian Marketplace. A ticket was automatically created on the portal https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/browse/ECOHELP-107691, but I can't access it: "You don't have permission to view it, or it doesn't exist. Contact your admin to request access."
How do I access it?
Hello @Roger Peters - SuperApp Systems
Do you created the ticket on Eco system customer portal? Or it was someone else?
Hi Roger,
You should probably open a support ticket with Atlassian here:
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Yes, this message was clearly created this way.
This issue can be resolved by someone on the Atlassian team, or by the person reviewing our app. Apparently, we need to add our email address as a participant in that issue.
The issue is still ongoing. Incidentally, the message was posted on January 21, and they promised moderation within 5-10 business days. There is no answer
Here's the message:
Hi there,Thanks for listing ****** in the Marketplace! Each app is reviewed by a Marketplace support team member before being publicly listed. This process can take a while depending on the current number of submissions ahead of yours. Typically you should hear from a support member in 5 - 10 business days. If you need additional help or have special circumstances that require the support team, you can raise an app review request and we'll get to it as soon as possible. You can also review our approval guidelines here.We filed a JIRA issue so you can track your app's review process:http://go.atlassian.com/marketplace-support/ECOHELP-107691If you didn't already have an account on our JIRA instance, don't worry, we made one for you with username ********@*******. Reset your password here.Track the approval processFeel free to comment on the ticket with any questions or concerns.Cheers,The Marketplace Team
But you can't get to it to add the email address as a participant? You should be able to get there just by being the Reporter - if they added you as a reported. If you still can't get to it, you should open another support ticket and reference this one as you not having access and needing a status.
I am also escalating here for Atlassian so maybe someone can get you access and get an update for you.
Hello Roger,
Good day! Welcome to Atlassian Community
I reveiwed the ticket and do see the bot has responded. I am checking with the relevant team why you are unable to access the ticket, will keep you updated.
Thank you
Thank you, the problem has been resolved - access has been granted.
Hi, thank you for the update. Our team confirmed they have provided the access
Hi I have same issue, I can't access the ticket mentioned in the marketplace apps. https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/browse/ECOHELP-107591
it says "You don't have permission to view it, or it doesn't exist. Contact your admin to request access.". I did raise a request to admin but still I can't access the ticket. Is there anything I need to access this ticket?
@Prashant khurana Good day!
Please raise a support ticket with https://support.atlassian.com/contact/, team will assist you
Ok, let me do that
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.