Hi everyone,
I am the Administrator for our Atlassian Cloud site (Jira/Confluence), and I am currently locked out of the admin console.
The Problem:
Our company's email domain has expired and is no longer active. When I try to log in, Atlassian prompts: "We've emailed you a code." Since the domain is dead, I cannot receive this code.
Current Status:
- No DNS Access: We no longer control the domain, so I cannot set up a mail forwarder or catch-all.
- Active Session: I still have an active session in Bitbucket, but I cannot navigate to the global Account Settings to change my email without being challenged for the verification code I can't receive.
- Only Admin: I am the primary administrator and we do not have another active admin who can change my email address from the Admin Hub.
What I need:
I need to know the process for an Admin to verify identity via Billing/Invoices or other means so that Atlassian Support can manually update my account email to a working address (e.g., a Gmail or new domain).
Has anyone successfully navigated this "dead domain" recovery process recently?