I've got a custom field of type 'Labels' which is used across several different projects.
On the Issue View page the values/labels are hyperlinks - which take the user to a JQL results page with JQL like:
project in (29202, 29001, 42907, 38300, 19100) AND issuetype in ("14", "14200", "15") AND cf[37001] = APP20315
For me this JQL works - but for other users who don't have access rights to all the project Ids listed in the JQL they get an error saying 'A value with ID 19100 does not exist for the project field' for each project ID they don't have access to,.
The list of project IDs is clearly from the custom field configuration context.
Initially the projects were all configured against the one context and under those circumstances the JQL is I guess reasonable. I've since split them out into their own contexts but it's made no difference (all projects have been reindex and a Jira background re-index has also completed).
Any ideas? Is this a constraint of the custom Labels field type - that all projects using that custom field share the same autocomplete pool of labels irrespective of contexts?