I accidentally deleted a remote branch and would like to recover it. I haven't made any commits to it but someone else has. Is there any way this is possible?
That person has to push their local to the remote again.
Okay, great, thanks for replying! What if the other person has deleted their local branch?
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3640764/can-i-recover-branch-after-the-deletion-in-git
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BBKB/How+to+restore+a+deleted+branch
So if everybody removes their local repo there is no way to recover a remotely deleted branch?
In BitBucket A branch is created from master branch. B branch is created from A branch. if A branch is deleted accidently, Can I restore A branch ? * I am working with B branch..
This article is marked as only applicable for Bitbucket Cloud. Is that true?
If you have default fetched the repository when you created B branch it will have the A branch listed in the remote. You can use this to push the 'fetch-time-specific' version of A branch up the repo in the BitBucket.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.