I can not reach my jira app on a specific url (like https://some-name.atlassian.net) anymore (free plan). I got an email on 2026/01/12 that it will be deactivated if I do not login. Back then, I clicked the link and logged in. But now it seems it got deactivated anyway (something about my login probably did not work properly?!). How can it be activated again? I have data there which I do not have elsewhere (dev status, issues and so on).
Findings:
Hi @horoman
You can raise a support request to Atlassian under billing section. When you click on the link from the deactivation email, make sure to wait the UI is displayed and you are on the right product. Sometimes I receive email for Confluence but when I click on it I'm redirected to JIRA so I have to switch app.
Regards
Thanks for your reply!I will try that.And yes, I waited long enough. There was an error message that this page does not exist. And I can also not see the jira app anymore when I login to my atlassian account which before was possible.
Edit:
Screenshot of the inital problem
I cannot see any option to raise a support request (free account...). Am I missing something?
Any other ideas on how to get Atlassian to restore my data before it is deleted?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.