First at all where is the login?
How can I create my own project?
How can I add members
Hi Ricardo,
What product are you referring to? Are you using the cloud version or the server version? Please let me know and I will be able to point you to the right docs and tutorial you may find helpful to get started.
Start with https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/getting-started-with-jira-software-764477795.html
Although:
The labels suggest JIRA and JIRA Agile
I recommend installing a local copy of JIRA Software on your laptop. Then start to play about. When you get stuck start with the URL that Nick added. Use Google to navigate the Atlassian documentation. Remember that JIRA is just a great big TODO list, like a spreadsheet with each row as a JIRA issue, and each column is a field in the issue. Good luck!
it was my mistake, I thought that I paid for JIRA Online (Cloud) when in fact I had paid for JIRA SOFTWARE.
Thanks Bhushan Nagaraj.
Thanks Nic Brough, I am new here and I didn't understand some concepts
Hi Ricardo Sarapura,
As the Nick said to you, look here https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/getting-started-with-jira-software-764477795.html
Also you can do a training https://www.atlassian.com/university.
Regards,Lameck.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.