We have multiple folks from different teams and Jira projects with different Sprint boards coming together and working toward a goal. Hence, I created a Kanban Board to fetch all the Jiras with a particular label. But we would like to get Jiras from active sprints. If I create a common label to avoid updating the Kanban board every time, then it will list all the old tickets. If I remove the label, we cannot see reports like how many story points were scored in the last sprint, etc. If I create a new label every time, I have to update the Kanban query. So is there any way I can have a dynamic query where my labels will be:
my-cossteam-jira-weekA, my-cossteam-jira-weekB, my-cossteam-jira-weekC
and every time it will list Jiras from the latest filter (example: my-cossteam-jira-weekC), but I can still filter old labels too without updating the Jira Filter every time?