My repo size on [REDACTED] has gone over 2GB limit. This is causing problems with deployment pipeline which uses the tar ball downloads of the repo. Kindly help us with reducing the size. If you can initiate git gc, that will be helpful.
Hi @jobithmb
Answered in this post: https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Bitbucket-questions/Run-GIT-GC-on-Remote/qaq-p/3183511
Please contact support via https://support.atlassian.com/ If you need further assistance and can not create a ticket, please let me know so I can notify Atlassian team here.
Please contact support via https://support.atlassian.com/
If you need further assistance and can not create a ticket, please let me know so I can notify Atlassian team here.
I've noticed that a gc has executed against that repo and it is now < 700mb.
We have automated gc procedures that execute once a certain garbage threshhold is met, but you may also raise a support ticket to request this at any time manually with our support team using your paid workspace URL:
I've redacted your workspaceID/repository slug as this is a public forum.
Cheers!
- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.