Hello,
This is a followup to this question regarding endpoint deprecation in CHANGE-2770.
I see that two new API endpoints have been released, but there doesn't seem to be a replacement for the <strong>GET /repositories</strong> endpoint.
<strong>GET /repositories</strong>
I understand that support for cross-workspace APIs has ended, but I'm wondering if there's an API endpoint that can tell me which repositories a user is a collaborator on (i.e., they have direct access to the repository but not the workspace itself)? Or is being a collaborator not something that's going to be supported going forward?
Previously, the repositories endpoint helped us make this distinction. We need this information to determine which workspaces contain repositories the user collaborates on.
Additionally, I wanted to confirm that there are no plans to release an endpoint that will allow a user to list all repositories they have access to across workspaces?
Thank you.
Hi @Roman Chametka
I raised your questions with our engineering teams and I was informed that you've had a conversation with them directly regarding these queries.
For other community users who are curious about the concerns above - I will share the response from our engineering team below:
GET /2.0/repositories
/2.0/user/workspaces
GET /2.0/user/permissions/repositories
/2.0/repositories
Cheers!
- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.