I cannot add comments to cards, and neither can any of my team members. I have checked all permissions, and they are all enabled. I have tried on the mac app, iphone app, and multiple web browsers.
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Trello-questions/Can-no-longer-post-comments-on-one-board/qaq-p/3176511
Hi @Malcolm ,Welcome to the community!
I believe I have an idea of what might be causing this issue. Could you please confirm if you’re experiencing this problem on a specific board? I noticed that most of your boards are template boards. On template boards, adding comments is not allowed, as this is a feature available only with the Premium plan.
Could you please check if this issue occurs on all your boards? If you’re experiencing this on all boards, please let me know, and I’ll be happy to raise a ticket to get further assistance for you.
Thank you!
Thanks! I ended up moving all lists to another board that was not a template. Seems to have worked!
@Sakshi Verma we also have similar issue. Like you suggested our board is template board. We were able to add comments up until last week and cannot anymore. We are in Standard Plan and if we switch to Premium Plan will it able to let us make comment as we have many cards on one board.
Thank you.
Hi @Madhukar Limbu It appears to be a bug, as the template board is a premium feature.
Would you mind sharing your username with me? Once I have it, I’ll raise a ticket on your behalf and provide you with the steps to resolve the issue.Thank you !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.