Whats the point in having Loom
If the Start recording button is locked?
I have 70GBs of space on my computer!
Hello @Gerard Kinneen
Referring from https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Loom-questions/The-record-button-doesn-t-respond-What-next/qaq-p/3166238 , you should raise a support ticket for Atlassian Atlassian Support
Hi, @Gerard Kinneen - can you also confirm that you're logged into the same account in the app vs the Chrome extension?
Where can I find support their ai chatbot wasn't able to tell me how I do that.
When I use the app the app it locks me out
I Can use it with chrome extension and with web browsing but not with the app I tried seeing if there was a restriction from my computer (none) i i uninstalled the app and installed it again
Logged in with the same extention, the same website, and the same app.
Can you also confirm the default workspace is correct? You can go to https://www.loom.com/settings/account to check on your default workspace!
Yes "Your account is connected to Atlassian."
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.