Hello,
I've created an automation that generates release notes whenever a development item is moved into System Test status. For the most part this is working fine, but there are a handful of cases where the automation ends up with a status of "ABORTED" and the logs state "Suspended rule has surpassed it's time limit." as in the attached screenshot.
The rule is only triggered 5-10 times per day so any daily maximums (12 hours from what I've seen) shouldn't apply.

The rule itself is pretty simple (screenshots at the bottom if needed):
- When something is transitioned to System Test
- If AI Release Notes field is empty
- Check what type it is (5 paths available - only one is slightly more complicated than the below; updates parent if exists, the others are the same with different logging)
- Request Rovo to generate release notes
- Log output
- Update AI Release Notes field with output
A few things I have found:
- Cases where no actions are performed take < 1s, success takes > 4s and the aborted ones take approx. 2.5s
- This status isn't listed in the 'What do the different statuses mean?' section and doesn't appear to have a clear definition, but it does imply that it's taking too long despite taking less time than the successful runs
- The same rule has worked for other items in the same Project and same type (as well as other Projects and types)
- I can re-trigger the rule on an offending item and it will work without any problems
I couldn't see anything on the forums here or anywhere else relating to this same problem, so am hoping someone else can come up with ideas. I can include screenies of the entire rule if needed.
Thanks,
-Dwayne

