Does anyone know if there's a way to enable View Workflow for an issue in Preview mode from a board? I've already verified that View Read-only Workflow is enabled, and View Workflow works as intended when the issue is in "full view" mode.
Hi @Steven Janvrin
No this is not possible.
Another option is when the issue is open press the arrows pointing together then the issue will be previewed on the right hand side on the board, then you see the board and the issue preview on the side.
Here you can see the status dropdown as well and see the workflow preview
Hi Marc - I'm not sure I understand where to "press the arrows pointing together". Is this action available on Data Center?
No this is not a DC options, sorry for missing your tags.
But on a board, choose the baord option and select show detail view, then you get an issue preview on the side, then you can select the "view workflow" option.
Ah I see you are on DC, sorry.
On the board, select the board dropdown and select the option "show issue details".
This will provide a preview of the issue besides the board, then you can press "view workflow" there, without leaving the board.
Thanks for clarifying Marc.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.