Hi everyone,
I’m working with Jira Assets on a Data Center instance and I’m trying to run an AQL search that returns all objects related to a specific “Location” object, regardless of which object schema they belong to.
Example: I want to find every object that is linked to the Location with objectId = 744.
I expected something like this to work:
object having inboundReferences(objectId = 744)
or
objectSchema != EMPTY AND object having inboundReferences(objectId = 744)
However, when I run this from within a specific object schema, the query returns nothing. It looks like the search is being limited to the currently selected schema, even when the AQL itself does not specify one.
My question:
Is it possible in Jira Assets Data Center to perform an AQL search globally, across multiple object schemas?
If so, where exactly should I run the search, and does the AQL syntax change in this case?
Thanks in advance for any help or clarification!