I have created an automaton to create the next sprint - great.
However, the new sprint is created as the last sprint.
I would like to be able to "move sprint to top" within the automation, just like I can manually in the user interface.
Hi @Evaldas Raisutis
Welcome to the community.
This could be done vai a web request action in the automation to call this API endpoint;
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/software/rest/api-group-sprint/#api-rest-agile-1-0-sprint-sprintid-swap-post
Hi Marc, wouldn't I have to manually authenticate the request via PAT or something else?
Yes, that's always the case if you want to use API actions executed from within an automation rule.
My mistake, but I thought that you understood this
Well, by that logic I could just build it myself in an IPaaS and call whatever APIs I want. If these built-in automations should be useful, especially to those not capable or willing to code it themselves, then I think this would be a good addition to existing automation actions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.