Dear Team,
I hope this message finds you well.
I would like to respectfully ask for your understanding and reconsideration regarding the current access restrictions on configuration metadata.
At the moment, even read-only access to the following configuration items is blocked and results in a 401 response:
Workflow metadata
Screen configuration
Project role definitions
I fully understand and agree with the need to restrict update or modification capabilities for these sensitive configurations. That level of control is absolutely appropriate.
However, I am struggling to understand the rationale behind blocking read-only access as well.
Being able to view these settings is essential for analysis, troubleshooting, documentation, and ensuring alignment across projects—especially when no changes are being made.
Without visibility into the current configuration state, it becomes extremely difficult to:
Diagnose issues accurately
Validate setup consistency
Provide reliable operational support
Avoid unnecessary back-and-forth requests
I would like to emphasize that this request is not about expanding privileges, but simply about enabling transparency through safe, read-only access.
If there are specific security or governance concerns behind this restriction, I would sincerely appreciate your guidance so that we can find an acceptable and compliant alternative together.
Thank you very much for your time and consideration.
I truly appreciate your support and look forward to your advice.
Kind regards,
Steve