Please can you help me access this workspace -
https://bitbucket.org/codeminds/workspace/projects/
Hi Codeminds,
I have clicked the Request Assistance button for you to flag your request to Atlassian support so that a member of the Atlassian Support Team can review this request for you.
I hope this information helps.
Regards,
Kristian
Hi Kristian, thanks for your help. Do I need to do anything?
I am not sure, but Atlassian Support will be able to advise what is needed when they review this request.
hi @Codeminds
Hope you’re doing well. The workspace can be accessed using the email m****n.l**p@gmail.com, and they are the owner. The account is quite old, dating back to 2014.
If you’re creating a new workspace and see a message that “codeminds” id is already in use, you’ll need to choose a different workspace ID (for example, codeminds_org or another variant), as workspace IDs must be unique. I hope this helps.Regards,Suhas
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.