I am getting a "Something went wrong" error message when accessing bitbucket.orgbut the status page says "All Systems Operational"https://bitbucket.status.atlassian.com/On top of that, I can not find where to report the issue, the support page just starts a chat with an AI bot that, when trying to report the issue, tells me:"Thanks for letting me know. Currently, there are no active incidents or outages reported for Bitbucket"
Yeah I had the same issue. That AI bot was useless. So instead I'm stalking the community forums. 😆
Ah, they finally updated the status page! If only they could've done that an hour ago, when it first went down.
I found that there was an outage over an hour and a half ago, but could not report the outage as I am not an admin of a paid plan.
I would suggest Atlassian take this seriously as requiring admins to report outages practically delayed acknowledgment of this outage for over an hour.
This level of responsiveness for SaaS is not great.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.