表の二行目以降なども1文字目が1回自動で確定されるため、非常に入力がしにくくなっています。
FireFoxやChromeで問題を確認しています。
@丸林太郎 Welcome to the Atlassian community
Can you share a screenshot of the issue you are having so I can better understand the issue?
あとで教えてもらったのですが、以下のようなIssueも出ているようでした。
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-83370
I accidentally created the above comment tree as a reply. Please see the tree above.
同様のバグが12月ごろから現在に至っても発生中です。
非常に入力がしづらいため、他のテキストエディタで書いた文章をConfluenceページにコピー&ペーストで運用回避して対応しています。
これは非常にストレスフルであり、弊社全体で同じ不満の声が多く上がっています。早期の修正をお願いいたします。
@丸林太郎 I will escalate this to Atlassian to see if they are aware of the issue.
私も同じ問題が発生しています
Hi @丸林太郎
Welcome to Atlassian community!!
From the problem summary, I understand that while using the bullet points the first character is not converted properly in Japanese.
I can confirm that the issue is related to this bug https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-83370 which is currently being addressed by our DEV team and is in "waiting for release" status which means a fix should be implemented soon.
For more details on the bug and progress updates and fix, Kindly vote and watch the bug request so that you receive timely updates from our DEV team directly.
Best Regards,
Vishalakshi Narayanaswamy
It seems to have been fixed. Thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.