Hi everyone đź‘‹
I’m currently building a Rovo Agent to support a Managed Services documentation workflow, and I’d love to sanity-check my understanding of Rovo’s current capabilities vs. limitations.
High-level use case
We receive Jira Service Management (JSM) tickets from clients.
For every ticket, we create a standardized Confluence documentation page:
The agent can successfully:
resolve the correct project
locate the correct Confluence space via configuration pages
generate accurate, structured content
respect strict knowledge-scoping and non-hallucination rules
What I’m observing
Even when:
…the agent still requires a manual space selection step at publish time (i.e. “Select a space to publish the page”), and does not fully auto-create/publish the page without human confirmation.
My question
Is this an intentional platform limitation of Rovo today?
Specifically:
Can Rovo Agents currently prepare Confluence pages but not autonomously publish them to a resolved space (even when that space is known and accessible)?
Is the manual space-selection step expected behavior for governance/safety reasons?
Are there any roadmap plans (or best-practice patterns) for trusted auto-publish in the future?
The workflow still provides huge value (80–90% time savings), so this is more about understanding where the hard boundary is today, not a complaint.
Thanks in advance — really enjoying what’s possible with Rovo so far 
P.S. I’m not looking to remove human governance entirely — just trying to understand whether the publish step is intentionally human-gated today.