I can see subscription via https://www.atlassian.com/purchase/my/, but I'm unable to find the cancel subscription link. We used to have the paid subscription plan, but we no longer need it. So far I have changed the plan from paid to free and deleted the workspace. However, I don't know how to cancel the subscription. As I'm the primary technical owner, I'm unable to delete my account also. Hope Atlassian staff can assist. Thanks!
Hi @acheung012
I have flagged this issue by clicking the Request Atlassian Assistance button for you, so Atlassian support can see this and investigate it for you.
Regards,
Kristian
Thanks for your help! Hope Atlassian support can get back to us soon.
Downgrading the plan to Free means cancelling the subscription - there is nothing further that you need to do, you will no longer be billed for Bitbucket Cloud.
I can see that both workspaces you have access to are both Free workspaces.
It takes 30 days for full workspace deletion to occur, once this 30 days has passed - you'll be able to delete your Atlassian account.
Cheers!
- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)
Hi Ben,
Thanks for the confirmation subscription! I'll wait for 30 days and check again.
I have the same issue. I changed it to the free plan but I have been charged for 3 monthes, and can not find a way to cancel it after spending hours to reserach! so frustrating! This is where I'm supposed to see cancel subscription based on the documents, but it's nothing there. can someone help please? Thank you! [REDACTED]
Hi @Yulin
This is not a query that can be resolved in community, I have redacted your organisation URL as this is a public forum.
Please raise a ticket directly with our customer advocates team by selecting Billing, payments and pricing from the support form located in the link below:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.