Hi Team,I need your help in recovering my 10 year old account, I forgot the email id that is liked to the user name "pchvramesh"
Hey @Ramesh Kumar
Welcome to the community.
Based on my observation, the account remains active. Unfortunately, I can't provide any additional details. You'll need to recall the previous email address used to log into Bitbucket. Since it appears to be a company email, that might be a good place to start.
I hope this helps.
Regards,Syahrul
Hi @SyahrulThank you for the reply.Can you please try to provide first and last characters in email username and domain
Ex : p...h@g...l.comIt will help me to recover the account.
I apologize, but due to security reasons, I am unable to assist you further at this time. You'll need to figure it out on your own.
Hi @Syahrul
I understand the security reasons but there should be a way to help right.
Can we have a secure email or mobile conversation?
If there is a paid plain to get necessary support please redirect me to that.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.