Hi Experts.
We Have JIRA Data center (no cloud). And working on integration to CALM.
But have a problem to sync JIRA Sprint to CALM Timebox.
I'm using automation to sync data. Everything working well excepts fields I've mentioned above.
Sync those two properties I've made this way :
- web request to get list of timeboxes from CALM (there is no API to get only one using the name property)
- get ID using name from response :
- create variable timeboxId using smart value
- but there is a problem
1. when I use fixed name it is working fine :
{{#webhookResponse.body}}{{#if(equals(name, "Sprint 1"))}}{{id}}{{/}}{{/}}
In timeboxId is GUID of the timebox from CALM
2. But when I'm using dynamic variable, it is not working :
{{#webhookResponse.body}}{{#if(equals(name, SprintName))}}{{id}}{{/}}{{/}}
SprintName is variable derived from issue.Sprint.name
In this case timeboxId variable is always empty.
Please, How should I use smart value and enter dynamic value (sprint name). I've tried a lot of expressions, but no one working well.
Or, how should I sync Sprint property in Task (JIRA) with Timebox property in CALM.
Thank You.