I'm not receiving Bitbucket repo invitation emails. I seem to be on a suppression list and the admins can't apparently unsuppress it.
There's no way to file a support ticket that I can find.
Hello @Juho Karenko
Your email has been added to the supression list on Atlassian's side. I've request their assist, they will reply in this thread in next 2 business days.
Thank you! ❤️
Hey @Juho Karenko
Welcome to the community.
I can see that you now have access to a workspace, so I assume this issue has been resolved.
Let me know if it's not.
Regards,Syahrul
The workspace access was not the issue. I'm not receiving repo invites in the workspace. Issue is not resolved.
Thank you for the update.
I see that the invite email has been sent to your mailbox. Since a few days have passed, please ask them to resend the invite email and check your mailbox, other folders, and spam, as the email might have been redirected.
Let me know how it goes.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.