After upgrading from 10.3.13 to 10.3.15 LTS I started getting this error.
After rabbit hole of AI, I haven't been able to remove it. This includes removing old references and clearing caches for plugins, rebuilding index. Everything works but that message wont go away. Any ideas?
Link to atlassian-jira.log and atlassian-greenhooper.log
I did notice the Boards tab is gone and im system admin so I should see it. I have jira-users rolehttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1mnKXxoT-uqsDy5j42ckMSdb6PgZsiagx/view?usp=drive_link
Hi @Angel Hernandez
I can’t tell you how to fix the root cause of this problem, but I can suggest a workaround to hide this annoying banner at the top. I used the same solution for Jira banners about “Temporary administration permissions” and license expiration messages, and it worked like a charm.
You have an “Announcement Banner” section in “System”.Open it and add the text block, like:
<style> #tempo-data-center-banner, #websudo-banner { display: none; } </style>
In this example, I was hiding the Tempo announcement about permissions. You just need to identify which CSS selector corresponds to your banner and replace #tempo-data-center-banner, #websudo-banner with your own.
#tempo-data-center-banner, #websudo-banner
Here are examples of Jira with/without this workaround:
Thank you. That worked. Below is the code, removes the double grey line and hides the message. Now I just have to figure out how to actually correct the issue. I think after upgrading to 11.3 it didn't accept the certs, I rolled back and then upgrade 10.3.15 and that messed everything. Everything seems to work but the banner was showing up. Opened a ticket with Atlassian.
<style>/* Hide the Jira Software unavailable message */.aui-message.aui-message-warning {display: none !important;}
/* Hide the empty announcement banner container */#announcement-banner {display: none !important;}</style>
Hi @Angel Hernandez ,
Go to <baseURL>plugins/servlet/applications/<strong>versions-licenses</strong> and check if you have the Jira-software is listed and licensed also.
Navigate to your <JIRA_HOME>/plugins/<strong>installed-plugins</strong> and make sure all the listed plugins are related to Jira 10.3.15 and not 11.3
1. Versions both for Core, Software and Jira Service Management show 10.3.15 with no errors. Before I had error but reinstalling software fix it. But the banner is the only thing left. Still testing Boards.
2. Nothing related to 11.3ls *11.3*ls: cannot access '*11.3*': No such file or directory/var/atlassian/application-data/jira/plugins/installed-plugins
/var/atlassian/application-data/jira/plugins/install-app-info
jira-software-application.properties: tac.jira\ software.languages.en_US=10.4.0.v20241128082254com.atlassian.jira.plugins.jira-bamboo-plugin=10.3.15tac.jira\ software.languages.zh_CN=10.4.0.v20241128082254tac.jira\ software.languages.no_NO=10.4.0.v20241128082254tac.jira\ software.languages.it_IT=10.4.0.v20241128082254tac.jira\ software.languages.ru_RU=10.4.0.v20241128082254tac.jira\ software.languages.pl_PL=10.4.0.v20241128082254tac.jira\ software.languages.sv_SE=10.4.0.v20241128082254tac.jira\ software.languages.fr_FR=10.4.0.v20241128082254tac.jira\ software.languages.de_DE=10.4.0.v20241128082254com.radiantminds.roadmaps-jira=10.3.15com.atlassian.jira.plugins.jira-dvcs-connector-plugin=10.3.15tac.jira\ software.languages.sk_SK=10.4.0.v20241128082254tac.jira\ software.languages.es_ES=10.4.0.v20241128082254tac.jira\ software.languages.nl_NL=10.4.0.v20241128082254com.atlassian.jira.plugins.jira-development-integration-plugin=10.3.15com.atlassian.jira.software-application=10.3.15com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira=10.3.15tac.jira\ software.languages.et_EE=10.4.0.v20241128082254tac.jira\ software.languages.fi_FI=10.4.0.v20241128082254com.atlassian.jira.plugins.jira-software-plugin=10.3.15com.atlassian.jira.plugins.jira-transition-triggers-plugin=10.3.15tac.jira\ software.languages.da_DK=10.4.0.v20241128082254tac.jira\ software.languages.ro_RO=10.4.0.v20241128082254com.atlassian.jira.plugins.jira-software-monitor-plugin=10.3.15tac.jira\ software.languages.hu_HU=10.4.0.v20241128082254tac.jira\ software.languages.pt_BR=10.4.0.v20241128082254tac.jira\ software.languages.ko_KR=10.4.0.v20241128082254com.atlassian.teams=10.3.15tac.jira\ software.languages.cs_CZ=10.4.0.v20241128082254tac.jira\ software.languages.is_IS=10.4.0.v20241128082254com.atlassian.jpo=10.3.15com.atlassian.jira.plugins.jira-fisheye-plugin=10.3.15tac.jira\ software.languages.ja_JP=10.4.0.v20241128082254
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.